Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.358 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 9% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,629 Dinar ($1,200) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)