Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,439 Dinar ($1,711) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)