Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,134 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44348 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,506 Dinar (R$ 5,651) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)