Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37064 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,292 Dinar (R$ 3,487) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)