Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,194 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,528 Dinar ($3,176) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)