Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01277 LYD / VUV *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 57% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,821 Dinar (220,896Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (11 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)