Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01215 LYD / VUV *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 49% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,673 Dinar (220,014Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)