Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01237 LYD / VUV *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 51% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,863 Dinar (231,475Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)