Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01295 LYD / VUV *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 60% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,034 Dinar (234,363Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)