Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21278 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,766 Dinar (17,698 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (41 minutes ago)