Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19752 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,071 Dinar (10,483 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (29 minutes ago)