Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20798 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,084 Dinar (10,020 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (25 minutes ago)