Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20982 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,666 Dinar (17,473 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)