Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42946 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,406 Dinar (7,932 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)