Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45065 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,534 Dinar (7,841 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)