Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40766 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,734 Dinar (4,254 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (41 minutes ago)