Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41695 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,852 Dinar (4,441 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)