Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42427 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,420 Dinar (8,061 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (43 minutes ago)