Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43125 LYD / PGK *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,901 Dinar (4,409 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 160 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (41 minutes ago)