Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04054 LYD / MUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,820 Dinar (₨44,892) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)