Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 385 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04027 LYD / MUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,489 Dinar (₨86,649) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)