Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03968 LYD / MUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 8% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,832 Dinar (₨46,165) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)