Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04083 LYD / MUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,213 Dinar (₨54,191) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)