Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00242 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,176 Dinar (900,479 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)