Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00242 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,191 Dinar (906,019 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)