Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10948 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,773 Dinar (R 16,197) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)