Cost of living comparison between Port Elizabeth, South Africa and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10323 LYD / ZAR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,664 Dinar (R 25,802) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (42 minutes ago)