Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10889 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 7% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,489 Dinar (R 13,670) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)