Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02187 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,170 Dinar (190,697 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)