Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02089 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 28% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,172 Dinar (199,756 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)