Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01769 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,866 Dinar (105,503 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)