Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02121 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 30% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,062 Dinar (191,513 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)