Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02140 LYD / HTG *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,831 Dinar (179,045 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)