Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 12% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,629 Dinar (€1,748) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (26 minutes ago)