Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 LYDX / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 63% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,775 Dinar (Rp 28,947,180) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)