Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYDX / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 68% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,016 Dinar (Rp 31,580,732) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Saint Petersburg costs руб 625 (about 1 hour ago)