Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 LYDX / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 47% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,495 Dinar (Rp 27,435,922) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)