Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,926 Dinar (Rp 18,235,012) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)