Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44142 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,466 Dinar (R$ 5,586) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)