Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35651 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,424 Dinar (R$ 3,995) in Ponta Grossa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)