Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43455 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,367 Dinar (R$ 3,146) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (38 minutes ago)