Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41131 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,573 Dinar (R$ 3,823) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)