Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.377 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,097 Dinar ($1,523) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)