Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,635 Dinar ($2,544) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)