Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 20% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,395 Dinar ($1,754) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)