Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04924 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 42% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,099 Dinar (22,325₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)