Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01244 LYD / NPR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,343 Dinar (₨ 107,951) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)