Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00250 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 66% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,994 Dinar (1,197,128 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)