Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00250 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 67% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,680 Dinar (1,071,298 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)