Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 60% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,718 Dinar (1,121,702 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mobile, Alabama costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)