Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00240 LYD / XAF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 58% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,841 Dinar (1,181,554 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)