Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.775 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,383 Dinar (£1,343) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)