Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.756 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 29% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,038 Dinar (£2,300) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (38 minutes ago)