Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.808 LYD / BGN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,419 Dinar (1,756 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,211 (about 1 hour ago)