Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33727 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,547 Dinar (7,551 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (40 minutes ago)