Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34243 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,469 Dinar (4,291 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)