Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35204 LYD / RON *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,535 Dinar (4,360 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨450 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Indore costs ₨55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pune costs ₨206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)