Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33828 LYD / RON
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,246 Dinar (6,638 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)