Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.625 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,993 Dinar (€1,226) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (25 minutes ago)