Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,848 Dinar (€2,559) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)