Cost of living comparison between Piracicaba, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39816 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,772 Dinar (R$ 6,961) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)