Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35569 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,602 Dinar (R$ 4,504) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)