Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20493 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,536 Dinar (元12,376) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)