Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10053 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,715 Dinar (R 17,056) in Pietermaritzburg.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)