Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00035 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,886 Dinar (5,459,553 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cagayan de Oro costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)