Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,142 Dinar (6,393,398 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)