Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00036 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,104 Dinar (8,671,084 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)