Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 LYD / KHR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,161 Dinar (6,493,494 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)