Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04254 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,902 Dinar (44,712 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)