Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04030 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,282 Dinar (56,632 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sulaymaniyah costs 550,000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)