Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04218 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,929 Dinar (45,723 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)