Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04043 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,472 Dinar (61,138 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (42 minutes ago)