Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00006 LYD / VND *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,383 Dinar (23,217,252 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)