Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11063 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,781 Dinar (R 16,102) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)