Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36964 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,538 Dinar (R$ 4,160) in Petropolis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)