Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45536 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,402 Dinar (R$ 7,471) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)