Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44348 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,529 Dinar (R$ 7,958) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (41 minutes ago)