Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37064 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,393 Dinar (R$ 3,758) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)