Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33411 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,560 Dinar (RM4,669) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)