Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01203 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,386 Dinar (₨115,204) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)