Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.579 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,106 Dinar (€1,333) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faro costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)