Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.533 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,719 Dinar (€2,427) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)