Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.604 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,135 Dinar (€1,331) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)