Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,622 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.044 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,915 Dinar (AU$2,792) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)