Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,671 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.018 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 39% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,495 Dinar (AU$2,452) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)