Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.065 LYD / AUD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,419 Dinar (AU$5,089) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)