Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,596 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,407 Dinar (AU$2,394) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)