Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 72% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,169 Dinar (AU$4,802) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)