Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.528 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,357 Dinar (€2,196) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)