Cost of living in Perigueux, France vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.577 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,449 Dinar (€1,553) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)