Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,326 Dinar (COL$2,849,022) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (32 minutes ago)