Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,538 Dinar (COL$5,116,140) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)