Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,487 Dinar (COL$5,179,890) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)