Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,310 Dinar (COL$2,871,726) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)