Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02004 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,711 Dinar (185,210 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (35 minutes ago)