Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02312 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 23% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,962 Dinar (84,861 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)