Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36969 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,531 Dinar (R$ 4,141) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)