Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00528 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,536 Dinar (291,227 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)