Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04682 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,816 Dinar ($U38,782) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)