Cost of living comparison between Paysandú, Uruguay and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04986 LYD / UYU
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,427 Dinar ($U68,725) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)