Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04701 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,915 Dinar ($U40,739) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)