Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00366 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,424 Dinar (388,932 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,694 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$22,500 (about 1 hour ago)