Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00457 LYD / KZT *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,552 Dinar (558,042 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)