Cost of living comparison between Pattaya, Thailand and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04014 LYD / THB
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,980 Dinar (74,234 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)