Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.592 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,766 Dinar (€1,109) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)