Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.579 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,953 Dinar (€1,237) in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 24,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (26 minutes ago)