Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,941 Dinar (€1,238) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)