Cost of living in Patna, India vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01942 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,257 Dinar (₨64,742) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)