Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02040 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,197 Dinar (₨58,701) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)